Get Out & Ride
VéloCity is located right in the middle of some of Wisconsin’s finest cycling country, and we want to help you get out there to explore it. We have a myriad of bikes for rent on a daily or weekly basis.
Don’t have a bike and want to go for a ride? Looking to try out your new bike before purchasing it? VéloCity Cycling has you covered with a full fleet of rental bikes in a wide range of sizes.
Walk-ins are welcome but availability is not guaranteed. We recommend giving us a call to make your reservation ahead of time to ensure that we have the right bikes in the right sizes for your party.
Save time by downloading and filling out our Rental Agreement and bringing it with you to the shop.
REID Transit Sport Hybrid
Half Day: $30 | All Day: $50
Weekend: $90 | All Week: $180
Half Day: $20 | All Day: $30
Weekend: $50 | All Week: $100
Did You Fall in Love?
If you rent a bike and decide that you can’t live without it, we’ll gladly put your rental fee towards the purchase of a new bike. Take home a new bicycle within 30 days of your bike rental and we’ll credit you up to one week’s worth of rental fees!
Bicycle Rental Policies
- For each party, a state or federal issued photo ID and valid credit/debit card is required. We will make a copy of your ID and your credit card information that can be returned at the end of your rental. Rentals must be charged to your card; cash is not accepted.
- Each rental requires a $50 security deposit per bike at time of reservation.
- Group reservations of 4 or more require a 50% non-refundable deposit payable at time of reservation and must be made using one payment card.
- Minors must have a parent or guardian sign our rental agreement and must wear a helmet pursuant to VéloCity policy.
- Delivery is available within 5 miles for $30. Additional $2/mile 5 to 10 miles. No delivery beyond 10 miles.
- If you do not return the bicycle and we call and email you and you don’t respond within 24 hours, we will report the bicycle stolen.
- We do not provide partial refunds on rentals that are returned early. Please choose the appropriate rental period at the time of rental, especially during summer.
- Reservations have a 30 minute guarantee - please be punctual. After 30 minutes, we reserve the right to rent reserved bicycles to walk in customers. If there’s an extenuating circumstance as to arrival time, such as reliance on public transit or arriving via airplane, just let us know. If you’re running late, please call to reschedule.
- Additional requirements and policies are defined in our Bicycle Rental Agreement.