Your Bike Repair Experts
No problem is too big or too small for our expert team of mechanics. We're proud to offer a wide range of services to keep your favorite ride going strong. Visit us today for a free, no-obligation estimate.
Additional Services We Offer
We perform maintenance on any type and brand of bike, from basic mechanical components to electronic components, including:
- • Simple repairs while you wait, including brake and derailleur adjustments, tube and tire replacement, and chain replacement
- • More comprehensive repairs and tune-ups within a few days.
- • Shimano DI-2 firmware updates and customized configurations
- • Conversion to tubeless tires for better traction and a more comfortable ride
- • We are an authorized Boa® Fit System repair center
Our Master Mechanics
SHEA STEIDL has worked as a bike mechanic for 28 years. He served as head mechanic for the Spectacular Annual Great Bike Ride Around Wisconsin (SAGBRAW), which included thousands of riders. He has raced both mountain and road bike teams. Shea is a DT certified builder.
SHAWN STRUNSEE has worked as a bike mechanic for 6 years. He has worked for Attitude Sports and has been with us at VéloCity Cycling since the beginning. He also enjoys recreational riding on his mountain bike.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.