Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 500 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino. With two different-sized straps included, you can dial in just the right amount of stretch to keep the Flash secure, while ensuring super fast install and removal. Now you see it, now you don't. Thanks to its 1400mAh battery pack, the Flash 500 will deliver 500 lumens for 2 hours, all the way up to 125 lumens for 8 hours. 250 lumens of Flash mode gives you a whopping 16 hours of runtime. - CREE XP-G3 LED delivers big-time lumens. - Class-leading 1400mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack to back up those lumens with real-world usable runtimes. Micro USB cable included. - Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - Flash mode: 250 lumens for 16:00 hours - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.) - Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body. - Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility. - Steady High mode: 500 lumens for 2:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 125 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady Medium mode: 250 lumens for 4:00 hours
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Cut through the darkness with the Metro Plus series. Unleashing exceptional brightness and clarity on the roads and trails, these lights feature a cycling tuned lens to maximize the line of sight with an extra wide, long range, smooth beam. Not limited to night, its DayLightning mode makes riders stand out in broad daylight.
Engineered to be seen day and night, the incredible sleek Hotrod™ Front 110 emits a powerful 110 lumens of wide beam brilliance. Its continuous array of white LEDs penetrate broad daylight and the dark roads at night with powerful flashes and an extra-wide radiant glow. Every bit the road cyclist’s light, it uses a low-profile flexible mount designed for most handlebars including aerobars. - Powerful 110 lumen white light with 6 light modes - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of night and day modes (High - Low - SteadyPulse® - Low Flash - DayLightning® - Zoom) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keeps them alert - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - Continuous array of LEDs work in unison to illuminate an extra-wide and powerful glow - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Ultra low profile, water-resistant design only weighs 29 grams - Versatite™ flexible mount conveniently attaches to most handlebars including aero bars RUN TIMES: - Low Steady: 100 hrs - High Steady: 1:30 hrs - Low Flash: 30 hrs - DayLightning®: 3:30 hrs - SteadyPulse®: 6 hrs - Zoom: 6 hrs - CHARGE TIME: 3 hrs - MOUNTING: Flexible mount for seat post/seat stay - BATTERY: Built-in Li-ion - SYSTEM WEIGHT: 29g *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
A low profile, sleek design with a Versatite mount gives the Hotrod many mounting options. Steady, Flashing and Pulsing modes to keep the rider safe day or night.
The new sleek and aggressive Zot™ 250 gives you the power you need to take on the dark city commute. Its impressive 250 lumens fires up an extra-wide, long-range beam to maximize your coverage at night. Not limited to night, the Zot's DayLightning® mode makes you stand out in broad daylight to give you the advantage any time and anywhere you ride. It uses a low-profile flexible mount designed to strap quickly and easily to most handlebars including aerobars. Get the most out of your ride with the Zot's uncompromising safety and illumination. - Powerful 250 lumen output with 8 light modes - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of night and day modes: (Boost - High - Medium - Low - SteadyPulse® - DayLightning® - Triple Flash - Walking) - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - SteadyPulse® mode alerts nighttime motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ (ECO) expands your visibility with an extra-wide and long-range beam - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Light activation lockout prevents accidental light activation - Low profile, water-resistant design only weighs 60 grams - Side illumination ports highlight your presence to nearby motorists - Versatite™ flexible mount conveniently attaches to most handlebars including aero bars RUN TIMES: - Low: 5 hrs - Medium: 2:30 hrs - High: 1:30 hrs - Boost: 0:45 hr - SteadyPulse®: 2:30 hrs - DayLightning®: 9 hrs - Triple Flash: 12 hrs - Walking: 21 hrs - CHARGE TIME: 2:30 hrs - MOUNTING: Flexible Handlebar Mount - BATTERY: Built-in Li-ion - SYSTEM WEIGHT: 60g *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Page 1 of 6 Next page