The Sport RBX Road shoes were developed to be the perfect fit for commuting and for anyone looking to get their first pair of clip-in shoes. They have a stable rubber sole and our patented Body Geometry comfort, so they'll cover the distance from all-day rides to a stop at the cafe.
- Body Geometry sole and footbeds are optimized for proper hip, knee, and foot alignment in order to improve overall performance and comfort.
- Moderately stiff nylon plate increases pedaling efficiency, with a SlipNot sole and walkable rubber tread: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Three offset Velcro strap closures for a comfortable fit.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple feel over the foot.
- Reflective heel elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
- 2-bolt cleat system fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 380g (1/2 pair, Size 42).
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment
|Three offset Velcro straps
|Synthetic upper with mesh venting
|SlipNot sole with walkable rubber tread
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range
|380g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 45
|Black / 49